Sunday, July 19, 2009

A couple of QFC trips

We were having a couple of people over last night, and I wanted something quick and easy that wouldn't generate a lot of heat when cooked, so we went to get some microwavable veggies ($3.49- eep!). Used my GC from doing the AMP deal before, and the cantaloupe was on sale, so my total was $5.47 for this:
I also went to Albertsons to buy 4 more pints of Breyers (free) and some Ben & Jerry's for the husband ($3.00 for 2 pints after coupons and doublers). Today, I grabbed 10 more cans of AMP and 2 papers for a total of $3.86. I have a $10 GC for my next QFC trip, but I may do the AMP deal one or two more times before I cash the card out by buying groceries we actually need.

That brings my total weekly spending to $13.31. While you're here, don't forget to enter my little coupon giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment