Monday, July 13, 2009

Free Mocha Monday at McDonalds

Thought I'd share this one, since everyone seems to be blogging about it... Every Monday through August 3rd, you can visit McDonalds and get a free 8oz mocha (or 7oz iced mocha). There's a limit of 1 per person and not all stores are participating, but that might just be because not all McDonalds stores have the coffee items. It might be a good idea to call ahead just in case. You can find out more details here, not that there are really any more details.

I plan to skip this freebie only because I think their coffee is terrible. I haven't tried the mochas and they might not be so bad (it's hard to screw up chocolate and coffee) but I did try an iced coffee there once... it was so bad I threw it out after a couple of sips.

No comments:

Post a Comment