Monday, July 20, 2009

Deals around town 7/22-7/28

Here are a few of the deals around town I like for this next week. I'll come back and edit once I get ahold of the ads tomorrow (I've only seen Safeway, Walgreens, and Albertsons so far). It doesn't look like a great shopping week to me, so I probably won't do too much.


Albertson's (see the ad here) -no doubles in the ad
  • Free milk, bread, and eggs instantly (up to $4) when you buy 4 participating GM cereals (on sale 4 for $10).
  • $0.98/lb Cherries, Tomatoes on the vine, and plums (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only)
  • Get a $10 catalina good on your next order when you buy $20 worth of participating Dr. Pepper & Kelloggs products.
  • There's a new Mix and Match promo- completely new items, with a spend $10 (before coupons) get $3 off instantly.
  • Check out KrazyCouponLady's matchup with a great Keebler cookie scenario!

Safeway

  • 80% lean ground beef $1.49/lb
  • $0.79/lb whole chicken
  • $1 each yellow & red bell peppers
  • $0.97/lb cherries
  • Mix and Match promo- buy 5 items, save $5 instantly
  • $1/lb zucchini, yellow squash, and walla walla onions
  • Looks like great prices on fruit and veggies. Maybe something good will come of the mix and match deal...I'll keep you posted!

Walgreens (new to Wags? Read a great 101 post here)

  • lots of cheap back-to-school goodies. My kids are too little for this, but now seems to be the time to buy your school supplies.
  • Mentos gum, sale $0.99 with in-ad coupon. Use the $1 coupon from 6/21 inserts to make it free
  • Pilot G2 Gel pens (2pk) on sale $1, with $1 in Register Rewards.
  • Note: this doesn't look worth the trip to me. We should have some better weeks coming soon (hopefully!)

RiteAid

I don't usually shop RiteAid, but there are quite a few deals going on this week. MoneySavingMom has an awesome post with tons of deals and scenarios, you can check it out here. I know it was their policy not to accept printed coupons that did not come from their site, but have heard they changed that rule. Depending on the store, they may or may not want to accept printed coupons so keep that in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Honeynut cheerios link! I had forgotten about that one. We need milk and bread anyway, so I think we'll do this deal while at my parents:)

    ReplyDelete