Monday, July 27, 2009

My Albies doublers trip

Spent $11.93, saved $54.12
I did 3 transactions, and used doublers in each one. Thanks to Krazy Koupon Lady for the matchup that paired yesterday's $1 off 2 candybars with the current Albies sale (use a doubler with that coupon to get 4 candybars for free with a bit of overage!).

Transaction one: 2 bottles syrup and 3 wet ones. I used 3- $1 wet ones printable coupons, and the $3 instant off made my total $2. We're brand loyal to this syrup so it was perfect!

Transaction two: 2 boxes instant oatmeal, pack of stir-fry beef, and one $.37 zucchini. $1 came off for "produce" (because I bought 2 boxes of quaker instant oatmeal). I also had 2 $1 peelies for the oatmeal and a $1 meat coupon. After the doublers, I paid $1.72 for all this.

Transaction three: four 12 packs coke, 4 candy bars, and 5 pints of Breyers. I had a raincheck for the ice cream and my $4 off 5 catalina. I also used 2 $1 off coke coupons (no longer available) and a $1 off 2 mars candy bars. After doublers, I paid $8.21. ($1.59/coke, a fairly good price)

If you're looks for more coupon & doublers matchups, check out http://alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-found-3-twice-value-coupons-in-middle.html or KrazyCouponLady's scenario post.

No comments:

Post a Comment