Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Friday!

The fair has been going on this week, and we're planning to head over there tomorrow so I'm gearing up for Albertson's double coupons coming Sunday (thanks to HAPPY2BEFRUGAL for the advanced peak). I've got so many coupons I want to use, that I went ahead and bought 10 Wesson Vegetable oils yesterday ($1.50 each is a good price to me) to get started on the cat deal. I'll probably also do my Kellogs rebate deal and get my freebies. Here are a few freebies to keep in mind:

Hefty one-zip bags: on sale $2, so if you have any of those $1 blinkies left= free!

Wild Harvest: (free/cheap after $1 printable and double)
  • Free ($2 or less): bags baby carrots, pasta, soy milk, creamer, yogurt, individual juice drinks, cans soup, tomato sauce, tortilla chips, and crackers. That's a lot of free organic food to choose from!
  • Cheap: Bagged beans, small bags of cookies, and whole wheat pasta.

Lifesavers (in the hanging bags): priced at $1 or $1.49, some are marked as having a $1 coupon inside. Either way, it can be yours for free (after paying for 1 bag).

Hunts Ketchup: on sale $1 each, use a $1 off 2 coupon from All You Mag. and a doubler to make this fee.

Jolly Time Popcorn: 3 packs on sale for $1, free after the $1 off 2 coupon from Safeway's MDA booklet and a doubler.

You can see more deals at The Krazy Coupon Lady's site. On an unrelated note- Today is the day for $3 Roasted Turkey at Safeway. I have dinner planned but will probably go get one of these because they're yummy and cheap (and make great sandwiches). Don't forget to head over to Mars Real Chocolate Relief to sign up for a free candy bar coupon- in case you haven't got your 4 freebies already!.

5 comments:

  1. So you know that the doublers are coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane- it took me a bit to track down the blog I saw it on, but I linked it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you ever wish Albies would double more than three at a time? It would make my life happier! Even 10 at a time would be exciting!

    Looking forward to free popcorn this weekend. Woot! The Welch's is also a good deal. $3 plus the $1/1 printable doubled = $1 each. My parents use the grape juice a lot, so I'm going to hook 'em up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the Seattle Times (Sunday) and didn't see an ad for Albertsons...am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela- I would love 10 doubles at a time, it'd make shopping so much easier. Of ccourse, I still heart Albies with 3 doubles at a time...so many freebies!

    Betsy- it seems to be in some papers and missing from others. They are on a glossy flier this time so we should be able to find them in store. Hope you get ahold of plenty!!

    ReplyDelete