- Toothpaste: Colgate Total is $2.49 this week at Rite Aid with a $2.49 SCR (single check rebate- super easy to do!). Add a $1 coupon here (if your RA takes printables) and you have a moneymaker. My mom has always loved the Rembrandt toothpaste, it's usually too expensive- but will be free at Walgreen's next week. There's almost always free toothpaste somewhere.
- Toothbrushes: You can get Reach toothbrushes this week at Walgreens with an in-ad coupon for $0.99. Use the $1 coupon from 8/2 and you've got a free toothbrush.
- Shampoo: I don't see any deals on this at the moment, but they do come around and often.
- Razors: Men's Zone 6 Blade Razor System will be free after RR (register rewards) next week at Walgreens.
- Air Fresheners: There's always some sort of cheap, free, or moneymaking scenario on these- especially Glade products.
- Soaps/body washes: If you're not stuck on any one brand, there are frequently deals on this as well.
Even if you or a family member is brand loyal, it might be worth it to try something else for free. My husband's favorite shampoo is Prell, but I've never seen a coupon for it and I was getting tired of searching at 2-3 stores every time he needed a bottle (no one seems to have it stocked sometimes). I bought some free Pert at Walgreens and put it next to his shampoo in the shower when he began to run low. He switched without a single comment or complaint- even though I've seen him spend up to an hour looking for the other brand in the past.
I've established a bathroom stash with these products (buying a few freebies at a time) and it's really awesome knowing that when we run out of something I won't have to run right out to the store and pay full price. Just remember, that it's easy to go overboard when buying freebies- try to stick with what you know your family can use before the product expires.