Sunday, August 2, 2009

Walgreens 8/2-8/9

Finally, a good week at Walgreens. I haven't shopped there in quite some time (with the exception of last night's disaster!) because the freebies have not been worth the trip, and I've got a decent stockpile of most things I'd get from Wags. I do plan on making it down this week, for the vitamin shampoo and conditioner (blueberry avocado smells delicious!) and some of the pb/ragu!

Register Reward (RR) Deals
  • Vitamin Shampoo and Conditioner, sale $3.99 with $3.99 RR (FREE)

  • Gum toothbrush 2 pack- $2.49 with $2.49 RR (FREE)

Plus, the Ragu/Skippy deal is back! I really love doing this one. here's how:

  • Buy 4 Ragu and 4 Skippy Peanut Butter

  • Use 2 $1 off 2 Ragu coupons and 2 $1 off 2 PB coupons from today's RedPlum insert

  • You'll pay $12 but get back $10 in Register Rewards...it's like paying $2 for all your spaghetti sauce and peanut butter!

here's my trip for today: spent $16, saved $28, have $4 Register Rewards


I did 2 transactions, the first was just peanut butter and ragu. I spent $12 on that and got back $10 in RR using the scenario above. Then, I used that to buy 2 Activity books (yay! I found them), a bag of M&M's (a chocolate craving), 4 sheets posterboard @ $.19 each (not pictured), one bottle vitamin conditioner (I'll be back for more!), and 4 newspapers @ $1.50 each. I paid $4 for that and got back $4 in RR.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the freebies and the great Skippy/Ragu! I did both but then tried to make my own scenario up with the L'oreal products...didn't do near as good, should have stuck with just yours. =)

    ReplyDelete