Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another $50 Safeway Giftcard Winner!

First, I want to apologize because I promised a winner would be posted on the 3rd and today is already the 5th. I'm starting to think it takes my brain until Thursday to begin functioning well! The newest winner of a shiny $50 Safeway Gift card, courtesy of Safeway, so they can check out the wonderful new low prices themselves is...

poster #78 CC who said "I love using double coupons at Safeway!"

I will be emailing you in just a moment, congratulations (and I'm a smidgen jealous of your Safeway coupon doubling- mine doesn't do it!). Thanks to everyone who played along, it was fun to see how many of the same things we all love about Safeway! Keep checking back because we'll be giving away 2 more $50 gift cards soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment