Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FREE (not)butter for you

Do you want to start buying FREE butter too? Here are all the links you need to start printing your ICBINB coupons:

Now, I haven't used a ton of IP's at Safeway at once especially all for the same item (I have been using these IP's mixed with regular coupons, my mom used 6 printables at once successfully). You can show them the unique codes to prove that they're legit but it might be easier to split them into smaller groups (in twos!). You could also run into cashiers who might say no, because according Safeway's policy they don't have to take IP's worth more than 50% of the item's price and $1 is just a smidge over half of $1.99- I don't think that's likely, but you never really know. Whatever you do, remember that you get one $2 catalina for every 2 butters you buy! These butters are also free at Albertsons and Fred Meyers as well, and you can use the catalinas earned to buy more butters (provided you have a filler item each time). For more info on how these are free, read my original post about it.



I hope that explained everything well, but if you have questions- please leave me a comment and I'll respond as quickly as I can!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That is a huge help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Maygan for the new link. I used close to 30 IP's with no problem recently. My cashier was impressed with the savings. But my Aunt had trouble last night so it's really hard to say what will happen at Safeway. Thanks I'm going to stop for more butter before work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I just printed 10 more coupons and haven't even tried the other computer yet. Thanks Maygan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do the weekly deals continue this weekend or were they over (like the home for the holidays?) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael, most of the deals ended yesterday but Home For the Holidays actually continues through tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know how long the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter catalina deal is running?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, the ICBINB catalina deal ends on the 29th as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good! I'm going to try again to combine the ICBINB deal with the home for the holidays deal since my stores had run out earlier. Thanks Maygan!

    ReplyDelete