One of my favorite things? Several bags full of turkey currently resting in the freezer (and quite a few leftovers in the fridge). I'm eyeballing Safeway's Leftover Lounge right now for ideas on repurposing the things I've got. The Garlic Turkey Enchiladas looks interesting. Back to coupons and deal hunting we go, are you anxious to see what's been going on? Well, I've got some great links for you all!
- We're getting Albertson's doublers tomorrow! Woohoo! For a list of freebies and cheapies, visit Frugal Living NW. I'll be sure to let you all know if I spot anything great as well.
- A lot of great printable coupons have been released, including one for berries! Visit Thrifty Northwest Mom to see what you should be printing.
- Looking for Walgreens deals? Visit Fistful of Coupons!
- If you're planning to do any holiday shopping at Amazon, consider signing up for a free trial of Amazon Prime. Free 2 day shipping is amazing and Frugal Living NW has the scoop on how you can try it out.
- Cost Plus World Market will have some great coupons in tomorrow's paper, both a $20 off $50 purchase and a $5 off $20 purchase.
That's about it! Unless you want to leave me a comment with your favorite way to use Thanksgiving leftovers, I've got tons of turkey and wouldn't mind a few new ideas!