Thursday, November 19, 2009

Safeway: cheap/free Windex

Windex is on sale "Buy one Get one Free" this week, and I'm hearing that the price drops to $1.99 a bottle when you buy 3 or more. Here's the scoop on how to make the best of this deal!

Buy 4 bottles of Windex @ $3.98
Use two $.55 peelies (It's up to the store as to whether or not they'll allow this)
Pay only $1.98 (or $0.88) for 4 bottles

You can also submit receipt for the $5 SC Johnson rebate (limit of 3 rebates per household). Even without the rebate, your cost per bottle ranges from $0.22-$0.40. Add the rebate and you've got a nice little money maker on something almost everyone uses. Much like the free Scrubbing Bubbles deal last week, odds are this won't last long so don't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Megan, for posting this deal! I was able to use 4 $1 printables (I have two computers) to get four bottles of Windex for FREE! Plus I'm going to do the $5 rebate too! Yipee! =) Oh, and by the way, it works on a couple other varieties other than just the Windex original glass cleaner - I got a Windex multi-surface vinegar cleaner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maygan, sorry I spelled your name wrong. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrubbing Bubbles deal is still good - picked some up for myself tonight! Also, wasn't expecting a $2 catalina, but got one after puchasing 2 Oscar Meyer bacon products. Used a Safeway coupon, stacked with 2 man. coupons, plus a double. Sweet deal! - Sarah in Vancouver, WA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara- I'm glad you were able to get in on the Windex deal. It's a great money maker when you use 4 $1 coupons!!

    Sarah, I've only heard accounts of Scrubbing Bubbles not working, so I'm wondering if maybe your store just chose to continue it on their own? hmmmm. Thanks for sharing the info about the bacon, that's a nice deal!

    ReplyDelete