Tuesday, November 17, 2009

(over already) NASCAR: $15 off $15 with free shipping

EDIT: this deal is dead, the code no longer works. sorry!

Right now you can use code NASCAR15 to get $15 off your purchase of $15 or more at the NASCAR.com Superstore, plus most items come with free shipping. I don't know any NASCAR fans, but I imagine this is a great way to knock someone off your Christmas list!

The book pictured above is only $15.99, or $0.99 after the code with free shipping! There are a lot of other items priced right at $15.99 (tshirts, bubble racers, and calendars) so hop on over and check it out. It even works on items in their outlet (clearance) section!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thank you so much for this code. My Dad is a HUGE Nascar fan. I found something to give him for Christmas, and I got a super deal. THANKS SO MUCH!! It even worked in the outlet section.

    ReplyDelete