Now is your chance to tell me what you think about the new lower prices? Have you been down to Safeway recently and taken a look around? I'm sure if you have, you've seen those little yellow tags all over the store. You can leave your thoughts here anytime until 12pm PST on Monday and two lucky commenters will each receive a $50 Gift card. I won't announce the winners until sometime later that night (the kiddos have a doctors appointment in the afternoon). Here are the rules:
- you must leave your email address in the comment so I can get ahold of you!
- you must leave your comment on this post by 12pm PST on Monday November 9th
- I will use random.org to choose the winners and hope to announce the winners by Monday night
- This is the last of the gift cards I was given, so be sure you enter- you don't want to miss your chance to get FREE groceries!
- Disclaimer: Safeway did give me a $250 gift card to check out their new low prices. All content posted here and in previous Safeway posts is all me- it has not been edited and I have not been told what to say (or even pushed in the direction to say positive things. I really do love shopping Safeway and I do like there new lower prices. Of course, I'll continue to shop with coupons and in different stores- but Safeway is my favorite and my new default as a result of the price reductions.)
Not a lot of rules this time around, I'm just curious to see what everyone out there thinks about the new low prices!