Sunday, November 8, 2009

Free meal at Famous Daves on 11/11

Looking for something to do on Veterans Day? Well, Famous Dave's is offering free meals to all active duty and all retired veterans, with military ID, on Wednesday at these Washington locations: Puyallup, Tacoma, Tukwila, Silverdale and Everett. They will have a special "Select Menu" for you to choose from. The fine print says: Offer expires 11/11/2009. Does not include alcohol. Dine-in only.

I imagine they'll get pretty packed, but the food is worth the wait- especially if it's free!

2 comments:

  1. This is one I didn't find-thank you! I'm going to add this to my list and link back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was surprised no one else had posted it. Got an email from them about it- don't know if it's just WA or everywhere...

    ReplyDelete