- Ricola Mixes Berry Cough Drops (19-count) are $1 with $1 RR*
- Aussie Hair Care produts are $2.99 with $2 RR (pair with a $1 coupon from this month's P&G insert to make it FREE)
- Robitussin DM To Go (2-pack) are $2.49 with $2.50 RR
- Almay Pure Blends Foundation are $9.99 with $10 RR
- To see more deals for this week, visit MoneySavingMom (keep in mind Skippy is a better deal at Albies when you pair the store coupon with the manufacturer coupon- until Tuesday anyways).
*New to Walgreens and not sure what RR means? MoneySavingMom has a great Walgreens101 post here that you should read. Have a specific question or just confused about this weeks deals? Feel free to email me or leave me a comment- I'm happy to help!
- You can find a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon at coupons.com
- Then you'll want to visit For The Mommas to read up on how to get FREE Crest Extra White w/ Scope Toothpaste, Kotex, Almay, GE Energy Smart Light Bulbs, plus a few other neat deals.
Note: Most (if not all) Rite Aid freebies make use of their SCR (Single Check Rebate program). It's super easy to use, but it does take longer to get your money back because you can only "cash out" once per month. It's best to wait until the end of the month to claim your rebate check because you never know what awesome deals are around the corner. Once you get your "check" in the mail, you can use it in store just like cash!