Monday, November 30, 2009

Free Frappe @ Western WA McDonalds

McDonald's is currently offering a coupon good for a FREE small Mocha or Caramel Frappe at any Western Washington location. You can get yours right here. There's a limit of one per person per visit and it does state valid only at participating locations (I probably wouldn't try the McDonald's in Walmart for this). I think this might be a nice treat for yourself while you're out running around (starting or finishing your holiday shopping).

Thank you Christy over at The Bargain Jargon for reminding me about this deal!

1 comment:

  1. My mom just brought me a free Mocha Frappe this morning but she couldn't remember where she'd seen the deal so that I could print out my own coupons. How ironic that I logged in to see that you posted the link! Yay, thanks for saving me the time of have to search all around for the coupon link! =)

    ReplyDelete