Monday, November 23, 2009

One quick Albies run

I had a few catalinas about to expire so I figured I better make a quick trip to Albertsons and pick up a few things I needed. I didn't buy any papers on Sunday and didn't see any doublers in store so this was a very basic trip.
$1.89 spent, $19.22 saved
I used the in-ad coupon to make the Cream Cheese $0.88 each, and added a $1 box of Jell-O so that I could use a $1.25 off three kraft baking items coupon (found in a free booklet at Safeway, it made each box of cream cheese $0.76ish instead). Pumpkin was on sale for $0.97 a can, olives were $0.87, sugar $2.79, and milk $2.39 a gallon (yikes!). Milk tends to be a better deal at Safeway, but I needed to use those catalinas and the baby has been cranky all day so one store was much easier than two!

1 comment:

  1. I love using those catalinas! I've been using mine for meat lately. My daughter has been cranky too! I was lucky to get through my Wags run today!

    ReplyDelete