Friday, November 13, 2009

My blog is a mess

Sorry about the mess over here, I'm in the middle of a blog overhaul and it may take me another day or so to really get things in order here (I would like to get it done tonight or early tomorrow, but will have to wait and see how that goes.) Hope you don't mind too much!!

Edit: I found some time tonight to try to get things sorted out, and this is it for the time being. Eventually, I'd like to re-do my header into something a little bit more to do with my blog here but I'm okay with the way things are at the moment. Of course, I'll probably still play with it a little bit more, but hopefully this is easier on your eyes! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog layout! Did you design it yourself or did you use a template? If the latter, where did you get your template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a template called "Foam" from Ourblogtemplates.com (they have a ton of choices, some you have to pay for but there are lots of free ones too) that I played around with a little bit.

    ReplyDelete