Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can't believe it's FREE butter!

...okay, I can but only because I've been couponing for a bit and I believe in free!

I Can''t Believe it's Not Butter sticks are on sale at Fred Meyer's this week for $1.98 a box. You can use this $1 printable coupon (currently able to print 5!) or the $1 coupon from last weekends inserts to pay only $0.98 a box. When you purchase 2 for $1.96, you'll receive a $2 catalina good on your next purchase at Fred Meyers. Hooray! Free (not?) butter just in time for loads of baking! The catalina is also working at Safeway, where the butter sticks are on sale for $1.99 a box (and they count as part of the spend $25 get $5 Home For The Holidays promo) which still works out to be free butter!

Just remember that the catalina only prints for the stick butter, not tubs!

2 comments:

  1. Great deal Maygan-thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maygan, Just heard you can get multiple catalinas with this deal. I was so bummed that my other computer printer wouldn't print for some reason!!

    ReplyDelete