Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm back!

I took a few days off to relax with family- or not relax, because relaxing is not something you do a ton of with a toddler and a baby (who's trying to crawl and stand) around.

You may have guessed by the lack of posts, but I am not a huge Black Friday shopper. I rarely shop Black Friday, and if I do I go later in the evening to snag things on sale that I wanted to buy anyways. I'm all about Cyber Monday when they have good sales, so as I hear about awesome online deals you can bet I'll be sharing them with you!

I did want to mention a few good deals, in summary, that are going on now. Follow the links below to see what I don't think you should miss out on!
  • FREE 20 pack Duracell Batteries @ Staples! Thanks MoneySavingMom!
  • Puget Sound Prudence has a list of some great Amazon toy deals!
  • Get the scoop on free Santa photos at Walmart from Coupon $avvy in Cowlitz County (I haven't checked with our Walmart, but they did participate last year and I heard it was packed, so get there early!)
  • Visit Fistful of Coupons to get a $1 Cuties coupon (fruit coupons don't come around often!) and find out where to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment